The Research and Development Committee is an organizational unit of the Polish Seed Trade Association. The main task of the Committee is to act for innovation for plant breeding and seed production as well as support in the implementation of results of research and development projects. Members of Committee are members of the Polish Seed Trade Association, being breeding or seed companies, but we undertake joint activities with all interested in the development of the breeding and seed industry. We particularly care for cooperation with scientific units and enterprises developing innovative solutions for plant breeding and biological progress.
– identification of financing sources and support in obtaining funds for development research for members of the Committee and our scientific partners,
– strengthening the cooperation of breeding with science and improving the information,
– organization of trainings improving the professional skills of breeding,
– information activities as well as support for plant breeding initiatives in Poland and in Europe.
- Danko Hodowla Roślin Sp. z o. o.
- Hodowla Roślin Bartążek Sp. z o. o.
- Hodowla Roślin Smolice Sp. z o. o. Grupa IHAR
- Hodowla Roślin Zamarte Sp. z o. o. Grupa IHAR
- Kutnowska Hodowla Buraka Cukrowego Sp. z o. o.
- Krakowska Hodowla i Nasiennictwo Ogrodnicze POLAN Sp. z o. o.
- Małopolska Hodowla Roślin Sp. z o. o.
- Poznańska Hodowla Roślin Tulce Sp. z o. o.
- PlantiCo Hodowla i Nasiennictwo Ogrodnicze Zielonki Sp. z o. o.
- Pomorsko-Mazurska Hodowla Ziemniaka Sp. z o. o.
- Spójnia Hodowla i Nasiennictwo Ogrodnicze Sp. z o. o.